Meeting Room Policy, Rules of Use, & Trustee Hybrid Instructions
- Private, closed, commercial sales, and/or family functions are not permitted.
- All meetings must provide free admission to the program.
- Limits may be placed on the number of times a single organization may use the meeting spaces in a calander year.
- Requests for meeting spaces are reviewd by the Library director in compliance with library and town policies.
- Contact the library staff vie email or a phone call to schedule a proram at the library. A Meeting Room Request Form may be used by the staff to track meeting room requests. Requests must be approved before space is reserved.
- Library programs (including those coordinated by the Friends of the Library), town-sponsored programs, and school-sponosred activities will be given priority in reserving the room