Items are available from libraries in the CW MARS network.
If you have requests please log into your account or call the library for more information.
Need a library card? Apply by clicking here!
1. Items can now be picked up in the library lobby without making an appointment.
2. Search our online catalog to find items you want: CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE CATALOG
3. Log into the catalog to place a hold OR call the library with your requests.
4. If easier, we are happy to select a “grab bag” of books, DVDs, etc., for you based on interest and availability, just give us a call.
5. Library staff will collect your items and place them on our hold shelf. You will receive an email notice or text message when your items are ready, if your library card record is set up for those notices. Otherwise you will be called by telephone.
6. Items delivered to the Gaylord Library will be rerouted to SHPL for pickup.
7. New items are added every week. Subscribe to our Wowbrary email newsletter to see what’s new: CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO WOWBRARY