Items are available from most libraries in the CW MARS network.
If you have requests please log into your account or call the library for more information.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Items can now be picked up in the library lobby without making an appointment. Lobby hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 to 5:00.
2. Search our online catalog to find items you want: CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE CATALOG
3. Log into the catalog to place a hold OR call the library with your requests.
4. If easier, we are happy to select a “grab bag” of books, DVDs, etc., for you based on interest and availability, just give us a call.
5. Library staff will collect your items and place them on our hold shelf. You will receive an email notice or text message when your items are ready, if your library card record is set up for those notices. Otherwise you will be called by telephone.
6. Items delivered to the Gaylord Library will be rerouted to SHPL for pickup.
7. New items are added every week. Subscribe to our Wowbrary email newsletter to see what’s new: CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO WOWBRARY
Currently the South Hadley Library is open to the public Monday thru Friday, 9:30 tp 5 PM. All are welcome to pick up items in the Lobby during these times. Thank you.